Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Organizing the Sock Drawer

So little by little I've been trying to organize my home. Today's task was to organize my sock drawer. I already had some little baskets from Dollar Tree, and I decided to use those to seperate all of my socks.

The top left basket has all of my white socks and purple socks. The basket on the right has all of my ankle socks. The middle basket has all of the socks that are bigger than ankle socks.

In the bottom right are all of my fuzzy warm socks. To the bottom left are all of my tights.

I think I'm going to go back to the store so I can get some in different colors to use. It's hard to see the black and white baskets, especially since I mostly put black socks in them. If I see something slim enough for my tights, I may pick that up as well.

1 comment: